Brussels' Beer Tasting Tour
Become a connoisseur in Belgian beers at the end of a 4h+ pub crawling experience that will combine beer tasting with food pairing. Within an authentic atmosphere of out-of-sight Belgian taverns, you will taste an exclusive selection of 8/1300 beers that Belgium is producing and you will acknowledge the importance of the elements flavour and alcohol percentage in combination with chocolate, cheese, sausages and frites.
Enjoy an international ambience through our tours in English, French, German, Dutch, Russian and Arabic. Private tours are available upon request.
- Selection of 8/1300 best Belgian beers
- 4h+ pub crawling within authentic out-of-sight Brussels taverns
- Beer expert with over 20+ years’ experience in the domain
- Beer pairing activity with chocolate, sausages, cheese and frites
- International ambiance: tours available in EN, FR, NL, D, RU, Arabic
- Central meeting point: Grand Place Square 21
- Walking distance involved: 2km
- The best beer in the world – WESTVLETEREN 12 included
Available all year round : Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 2pm
From April to October : Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm.
Start time: 14:00
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: Grand Place Square 21, 1000 Brussels,Belgium, before the Godiva chocolate shop.
Important information: We remind the tourists that the legal age of drinking in Brussels is 16. Customers below this age will not be accepted on the tour and refunds will not be given.