Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
Wondering what to do in Brussels? Combine sightseeing with chocolate tasting and workshop during our 4h+ Brussels Chocolate and Workshop Tour in a must-do Brussels activity. Our chocolate experts will share their wisdom and you will taste only the most exquisite chocolatiers in a flavoured chocolate indulgence walk that will introduce you to the chocolate world, but also to the most important cultural highlights of Brussels.
- Chocolate tasting of high-quality chocolatiers
- Sightseeing activity of the cultural attraction of Brussels city centre
- 1h of chocolate workshop where you make your own creations
- Get your chocolate at the end of the tour wrapped up
- Multilingual expert guide (EN, ES, FR, D, NL, RU, AR)
- Central meeting point: Grand Place Square, 21
- Walking distance involved: 4km
From January 4th until February 15th : Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 9 am and 2 pm
From February 16th until December 31th : Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 9 am. and Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 2 pm
Start time: 9:00, 14:00
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: Grand Place Square, 21, 1000 Brussels,
Belgium, before the Godiva chocolate shop.